Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Too long

Since the painful (painful because I lost all my saved music since I was 15) demise of my laptop I have left this cyber world to search for greener lands. I have found fertile soil but I return here to replant my roots in long forgotten acquaintances . I purchased a cheap small laptop that I will frequent to communicate. Too much has happened to sum up effectively, so here is a non-effective list; new job, amazing apartment with an equally amazing roommate, got a haircut, went to folk fest in Regina, saw some red salmon, camped far away from humans and close to bears. If there is any questions they can be forwarded to bnathanael@hotmail.com Today I plan on buying an order of u-brew wine- cheap and lots of it! Then I am going to carve 10 pound pumpkins and roast the seeds and maybe listen to some new music- Nat Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment