Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Internet

Just got the modem in the mail, plugged it in and the lights started blinking symbolizing tons of bytes coming into my computer. Oh and what bytes, bytes of music that come from canada, bytes of tv shows from england, bytes of technology from china. The amount of information waves over me as I bob in its influence. There is nothing I don't have access to, nothing I can't discover with these flashing lights. I can learn to speak klingon on wikipedia, I can found the song list of weezer's pinkerton, I can learn how to play the mandolin. Most of all you can hear me rant and this I think is probably the most exciting- somehow it is settling writing this even if no one out there reads. Just to put my small fingerprint on this global community has to change something- doesn't it? Nathanael Alan Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment