Friday, November 20, 2009

New beginnings (oxymoron)

As I know is inevitable things are changing and people are slowly moving out of my life but thankfully new ones are moving in. this is definately a tiering and depressing route but it seems like the one I have chosen for myself. I applied for a new job yesterday at a place that sends workers to famalies with autistic children. I am rather hopeful about this one. My friends out here do all seem to have there own life but are good at including me. Life in the new apartment is exciting but lonely- it is wierd being able to walk around in it and know that it is all mine. Living in tents and campers for so long has adjusted me to the small spaces life. Having my records is incredible and I had forgotten how much they actually meant to me. Jordan- I started the band biography and it is wonderful. When he started talking about Simcoe and Rick Danko growing up there I felt quite proud to know you!! It won't stop pouring here and it makes for more of a frustrating life then a depressing one. Since I walk everywhere, everytime I go out I get drenched which is rather frustrating. Need to get a better rain-jacket. - Nathanael Alan Baker

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nat,

    yeah for Simcoe...I should let you know that I got that Job I applied for. Sarah and I went out and got me a new wardrobe! Dress pants and dress shirts...complete with shoes and a belt! good bye night shift!!! hello office life!

    ReplyDelete